One thing is for certain, that God truly loves us. He adores us tremendously and even has given his one and only son as sacrifice for atonement for our sins.
Here are 5 amazing scriptures to remind us of Gods never ending love for us, feel to share and post …
1. Psalm 136 “Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good. His love endures forever. Give thanks to the God of gods. His love endures forever. Give thanks to the Lord of lords: His love endures forever …
2. Roman’s 5: 8 “But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.”
3. Roman’s 8: 37-39 “No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.”
4. Ephesians 5:2 ” … live a life of love, just as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God.”
5. Ephesians 2: 4-5 “But because of his great love for us, God, who is rich in mercy, made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in transgressions–it is by grace you have been saved.”